Surprises come in many forms, a recent very pleasant e-surprise was being nominated for the 'One Lovely Blog Award' by Charlotte of My Green Nook. Thank you Charlotte. I 'found' her blog via the April AtoZ Blogging Challenge in 2015 and I was impressed with the amount of effort put into each post. Having developed an interest in botany when I was well into my forties, (I'm a late bloomer... ha ha Pun intended :)), I was impressed by her AtoZ theme.
Its my first such 'award' and I am unabashedly thrilled!!
The rules for accepting the award are:
- Link back to the person who nominated you and give an appropriate thank you. (Done!)
- Share 7 things about yourself (Coming up)
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on their blogs to let them know.
7 Things about me:
- Enjoy keeping up with latest news
- Reluctant cook
- Keen to try out different types of exercise routines
- Want to travel especially to non - touristy places
- Like to observe people and their expressions
- Enjoy reading fiction
- Dhrupad is my favourite genre of Indian Classical Music
I nominate these blogs in no particular order: (Well, I have fallen short of 15 but that's because I am not a prolific blog follower and find myself unable to keep up with the awesome blogs in the blosphere!)
Chocolate Coffee Cream - it always makes me feel hungry!